Lowongan IT - Software | Lowongan Technical Writer | Lowongan Engineering / Technical C
PT Graha Technosoft Informatika
Established in 1996, Technosoft is the leading cloud business solution provider for medium to large business. We have delivered over 12 years successful business solutions for more than 100 clients in more than 20 industries and 10 countries, by designing, implementing and managing technology solution that power and empower their business.
Technosoft is Microsoft Gold Certified Partners since 2005 and continuingly expanding its consulting/software developer professional team with self-motivated, hard-working and eager to advance individuals to fill in various positions in the organizations.
Work closely with Business Analyst, Development and Quality Assurance team lead and advisory services to produce software documentation requirement.
- Review existing development documents, such as requirements and functional specifications, for document maintenance and development impact
- Initiate the creation of new technical documents as needed
- Design and develop uniform documentation for all Technosoft products including technical document, SDK, user manuals, procedural guides, administration guides, installation and configuration guides, release notes, courseware, online help systems and customized documentation.
- Review and proofread existing documentation written by other members, ensuring the grammatical correctness of that material
- Maintain technical knowledge based on Dealer Management industry relationships
- Proactively manage documentation projects by creating and communicating documentation plans and schedules, tracking and reporting documentation status, identifying and working with management and various teams to remove roadblocks and escalate issues as needed
- Preferable experience in technical illustrations such as flow diagram and knowledge of any ERP or CRM system
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Having at least 1 year experience in developing and editing technical documents
- A Diploma or Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring in IT, English literature, or Communications or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly to all staff and stakeholders
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|