Lowongan Secretarial | Lowongan Retail / Merchandise
Sintesa Group (PT Widjajatunggal Sejahtera - Holding)
..... URGENTLY REQUIRED .....
The Sintesa Group has investments in many companies, including companies within the TIRA Group and other independent companies. We seek dynamic professionals to join with us. Vacancies are available for :
Sr. Executive Secretary
- Organize Annual Meetings and periodical meetings when necessary.
- Maintain and update all statutory records, legal documents and ensure all external reports are filled promptly.
- Undertake any other duties as requested.
- Provide a service that is in line with work habits and preferences.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Prepare correspondence including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place match his requirements.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are manage effectively.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Manage and maintain diary and email account.
- Ensuring compliance and follow up meetings, documentation and information
- To assist and preparing agenda for meetings, identifying relevant issues for discussion, coordinating information needs, and keeping the minutes of meeting.
- Providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- Leading the secretary team function, Coordinate and supervise the team
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and limited supervision
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Ability to priorities and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationship at all levels, including difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Excellent oral and written communication English skills.
- Excellent organizational skills (handle government & expatriate), ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university in any discipline, preferably in Finance or Business Administration.
- Require experience as Executive Secretary for 3 years at Multinational company
- Female Max. 45 years old
- Loyal, integrity, patience, honest, trustworthy, respectful, possess cultural sensitivity, flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics, organised, communicative, goals oriented
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|