Lowongan Secretarial | Lowongan Manufacturing / Production
PT Kinosentra Industrindo
KinoGroup started its business as Distribution Company in 1991, and soon
expanding into consumer goods manufacturing. Nowadays, KinoGroup has a
wide range of food & confectionary, beverage, personal care and household
product. With a constant creative innovations, KinoGroup is steadily making its
mark on his way to became a leader in Indonesia Consumer Goods Industry.
Kinosentra Industrindo was built as a confectionary manufacturing company in
1997 with its factory located in Semarang, Central Java. Kinosentra
Industrindo keeps on actively creating a wide range of confectionary products
such as candies, snacks and beverages.
Secretary To President Director
Jakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya)
Responsibilities:Providing secretarial assistance and support for respective director in order to ensure every task will be solved in the most effective and efficient approach, including but not limited to:
- To perform other related duties as required
- Plan, control and monitor Budget Director; ensure all expenses are within budget and are approved by the President Director; ensure all administration required is performed according to procedures.
- Support in document screening for agreements, memoranda and reports need to be reviewed and approved by the President Director with accuracy and considerable understanding in company policies and procedures.
- Planning, developing, & implementing filing system for Director so as to ensure simple access to required documents
- Proactive support in managing and resolving routine and complex emails, phone and mail enquiries.
- Screening all incoming letters, papers, & documents to device urgency, function, & needs.
- Provide assistance on director travel arrangement both domestics or overseas trip.
- Assist in planning and preparation of meetings, travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangements including for relevant Company visitors.
- Corresponding with various functional heads or department
- Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Support in preparing presentation materials, meeting materials and necessary logistics.
- Scheduling internal & external meetings include appointments with venue arrangements
- Maintaining director schedule, appointment and calendar.
- Assisting director on any other necessary secretarial duties.
- Specific Requirement:
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kemayoran, Central of Jakarta.
- Full-Time positions available.
- High level capability on handling confidential documents or information.
- Having knowledge on all aspects of corporate secretarial duties
- Able to handle & solve the problem in administration task
- High level to operate computer: Ms. Office, power point, outlook, internet, etc.
- Fluent in English and Japanese both oral and written is a MUST.
- Have work experience in relevant field of executive secretary at least 2 years.
- Minimum D3 / S1 Secretary / Public Relation / Communication / Management from reputable university / secretary college
- Female with good performance and attractive appearance, independent and good personality.
- Single, age 23 – 30 years old
- General Requirement:
- Ability to perform under pressure environment and tight constrains.
- Work effectively in a fast paced-environment and consistently prioritize task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, problem solving oriented, proactive and attention to detail.
- Flexible and independent
- Having a focus on order and details with high accuracy
- Having a strong communication skill and customer service orientation
- Active person, willing to work hard, independently, dynamic, initiative, & creative
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|