Lowongan Others | Lowongan R&D
Loyalty management is the process of identifying, understanding and influencing best customers in order to build sustained, reciprocal and meaningful relationships that increase profits and drive long term enterprise value. We are Aimia and it is our vision to be the recognised global leader in loyalty management. Across our global enterprise we offer a full suite of services delivered through three loyalty service streams :
- Loyalty Analytics – collecting, analysing and deriving actionable insight from customer data to deliver measurable marketing ROI for clients and partners around the globe.
- Proprietary Loyalty – designing, building and managing strategic business and customer loyalty programs for individual clients around the globe.
- Coalition Loyalty – designing, building and managing multi-partner and shared currency loyalty programs around the globe.
Rewards and Sourcing Manager
Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya)
Responsibilities:The Rewards and Sourcing Manager is responsible for the oversight of reward sourcing and fulfilment operations for a program. Achievement of client P&L goals and employee satisfaction and retention goals. Responsibilities include: Rewards Sourcing
- Set up contract with suppliers.
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions with suppliers.
- Compilation of short-listed items for client’s approval.
- Negotiation with suppliers for competitive prices.
- Source for new gifts, merchandise and vouchers for offer and reward catalogue.
- Management of supplier performance.
- Provide invoice summary to client.
- Verification of supplier invoices for client processing.
- Develop and confirm invoicing methodology with suppliers and client.
- Provide support to client’s internal team on call enquiries, escalations and all program related matters via calls and emails, it required.
- Provide training on program and product knowledge.
- Ownership of quality metrics and processes. Ensure current business processes are documented and executed.
- Provide rewards management reports for internal and client use, by agreed deadlines.
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact for all rewards related issues (if required).
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure with a high level of judgment.
- Through understanding of service level agreement (SLA).
Flexible and adaptable to changing environments, with an approachable manner.
- Good typing / keyboard skills.
- Computer literate with ability to learn client-specific system.
- Proven experience in motivating, leading and mentoring team members.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and ability.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Proficient in english - verbal and written communications skills and good attention to details.
- Knowing about merchandise field.
- At least 2 – 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma, bachelor's degree, any field.
- Female or male.
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|