Lowongan Human Resources | Lowongan Education
Yayasan Indonesia Cerdas Unggul (School of Government and Public Policy (SGPP))
The School of Government and Public Policy (SGPP) will open in August 2013 in Jakarta, Indonesia. It will offer a one-year Master of Public Policy designed for young professionals in their late twenties or early thirties. The mission of SGPP Indonesia is to address the growing need for a new brand of policy-makers and public leaders for Indonesia and the neighboring regions of Asia Pacific. The School will offer cutting edge courses on the theory and practice of policy-making, taught by an international faculty from the US, Europe and Southeast Asia.
Human Resource And Administrative Assistant
- Provides general supporting activities such as the administration of company legal documents and permits; office maintenance and logistic ( transportation, office logistic)
- Responsible for managing the full spectrum of Human Resource Functions – Recruitment and Selection, Performance Management, Training & Development, Job description, exit interview, staff orientation & Staff Insurance
- Manages human resources and general affairs function
- Available to work before 1st September 2013
- English fluency (oral and written) is a must
- Experience and interest in the field of public policy is desirable and will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|