Lowongan Sales - Financial Services | Lowongan Insurance
Bancassurance Trainer (Assistant Manager)
- To provide reports on training and other work initiatives as mandated by the Company.
- To ensure the effective use of all training facilities and resources within the Company.
- To design and deliver training that fully meets the needs of the training populations, motivating people to learn and to apply their learning in the day-to-day execution of their roles.
- To liaise, negotiate and facilitate external training as required in order to meet the objectives of the Company in achieving profitable growth through professional and skilled sales people.
- To deliver the required material to CSO’s, CLO’s and Tellers as their inclusion in the process comes on-stream
- To promote the personal development of all Bancassurance sales employees i.e. Personal Financial Advisors (PFAs), Area Sales Managers (ASMs) and bank staff with a primary focus on successful launch and ongoing training requirements.
Requirements: General requirements:
- Must be prepared to travel and stay away from home, if required, on a regular basis.
- Must be in good health, with a history of good heath, and have no disabilities that would prove to be obstacles to his/her performance.
- Should have experience of writing/designing training modules or distance learning materials and have an understanding of learning styles.
- Must be a good public speaker, used to running training sessions and making team/group presentations – should be able to give examples of successful presentations made.
- Should regularly have been part of a successful team.
- Should also be able to build credibility with Bank Personal Bankers (PBs), their clients and more senior bank profiles.
- Should have some knowledge of financial services and be able to explain it in simple language.
- Knowledge of the financial services market place will be beneficial, as will experience in participating in a successful sales team at some time in his/her career.
- A track record of successful design and delivery of sales/sales management training programs will be preferred.
- Must be highly competent in written and conversational English, as well as local language and be numerate.
- University Graduate with at least 4 years work experience, much of which has been spent in a sales role or sales training role within a large/medium business.
- Keen to personally develop and has undertaken several activities to improve own abilities in own time.
- Has perseverance, positive solutions orientation and focus when faced with challenges.
- Trainers should have the ability to be firm when required, but generally prefers to encourage, praise and develop people rather than using a forceful style.
- Articulate and persuasive public speaker/presenter.
- Motivated by achievement of work/personal goals, showing delight in goal achievement of him/herself and his/her team.
- Trainers should be good motivators who can use several different motivational techniques to achieve results.
- Smartly dressed, professional appearance, with a confident and respectful manner.
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|