Lowongan Sales - Financial Services | Lowongan Insurance
Bancassurance Academy Leader (Assistant Vice President)
- To work with the project team in the formation of the Bancassurance Academy
- To undertake a comprehensive selection process of any ‘contract trainers’ enlisted into the Academy
- To participate in the recruiting and training of the Bancassurance trainers
- To ensure the effective use of all training facilities, resources and budget, planning for future needs as identified in business plans.
- To ensure the maintenance of training records as required by the Company.
- To be responsible for the regular reporting of training results.
- To monitor the effectiveness of training to ensure that it is meeting the requirements of the business.
- To liaise with the bank counterpart to plan and ensure support for Bancassurance training to identified roles within the Bank for insurance sales / lead referral.
- To plan for, promote and ensure the development of all Panin Dai-ichi Life Bancassurance personnel inclusive of Personal Financial Advisers (PFAs), Area Sales Managers (ASMs) and Regional Sales Managers (RSMs).
- To ensure the development of content for the Bancassurance Academy programs and initiatives and ensure aligned to ongoing objectives and evolving requirements.
- Lead the Bancassurance training team, inclusive of trainer recruitment, train-the-trainer, coaching, ongoing development.
- To establish the Bancassurance Academy, in line with Sales and Marketing objectives.
Requirements: General requirements
- Must be prepared to travel and stay away from home, if required, on a regular basis.
- Must be in good health, with a history of good heath, and have no disabilities that would prove to be obstacles to his/her performance.
- Must have experience of writing/designing training modules or distance learning materials and have an understanding of learning styles.
- Must be a good public speaker, used to running training sessions and making team/group presentations – should be able to give examples of successful presentations made.
- Should have a good record of increasing performance through use of good team building processes and skills.
- A track record of successful management of a team of trainers within a medium sized/large business is preferable.
- Must be highly competent in written and conversational English, as well as Bahasa and be highly numerate.
- University Graduate with at least 5 years work experience, much of which has been spent in a training role for a large/medium business.
- Has perseverance, and focus when faced with challenges.
- Can be firm when required, but generally prefers to encourage, praise and develop people rather than using a forceful style.
- Articulate and persuasive public speaker/presenter.
- Motivated by achievement of work/personal goals, showing delight in goal achievement of him/herself and his/her team.
- Good planning and organisational skills – having a structured and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Smartly dressed, professional appearance, with a confident and respectful manner.
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|