Lowongan Sales - Eng/Tech/IT | Lowongan IT / Hardware
PT Ingram Micro Indonesia
“We are an IT distributor company located in Jakarta, we are looking for someone to be part of a winning team where people are valued for their differences which brings creativity and innovation to achieve results..” We are truly the place to grow…
- Ensure BrightPoint is providing on-going support for Partner business objectives and are always adding value.
- Develop and maintain relationships with RIM counter-part to ensure consistency within the Account Management Plan.
- Provide product, pricing and logistics support to Sub-Distributor partner where needed whilst managing expectations.
- Act as the main contact point for BrightPoint Singapore Customer Service and Finance in regards to daily account management procedures.
- Ensure effective information flow between Sub-Distributor partner and BrightPoint Singapore for seamless communication.
- Manage the weekly RCP process within Sub-Distributor including providing weekly Sales, Stock and Marketing updates.
- Continually build Partner sales pipelines by aligning business objectives.
- Leverage these relationships to ensure operational effectiveness in order to achieve account management goals, which may include; Quarterly sell-in/out targets, revenue/profit targets, monthly/weekly pick-ups.
- Develop and maintain relationships across all levels of Sub-Distributor network.
- To ensure operational goals are met as per Account Management Plan through the daily end-to-end management of Ingram Micro’s Mobility Sub-Distribution Partner in Indonesia via effective, efficient and timely engagement.
- Possess high levels of enthusiasm, tenacity, initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management, planning and organizational skills
- A confident self-starter, customer focus and result oriented
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- MS Office Application proficiency
- At least 5 years relevant working experience within a Key Account management role. Working experience with an Indonesian Telecommunications or from Media sector an added advantage
- A degree holder in Business, Marketing or relevant discipline
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|