Lowongan Marketing/Business Dev | Lowongan Entertainment / Media
PT Gaya Favorit Press (Femina Group)
We came into existence in 1972 with the launch of Femina, the first women’s magazine in Indonesia.
Ever since then, we have grown to become a trusted media group as the contents are on a par with the Indonesian values. We continuously thrive to provide various brands and products that are very well received by Indonesians.
With 14 magazines, as well as other divisions like creative boutique, event organizer, radio station, publishing house and online publications, we move beyond the limits. Utilizing a wide variety of modern platform such as the Internet, brand activation and the communities, enables us to optimize the potentials of all divisions and create a collaboration in any form.
The word ‘impossible’ does not exist in our vocabulary. Every opportunity is a step to progress, and every challenge is the chance to innovate.
Involve in developing marketing campaigns that promote all product in Femina Group. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research, to increase the level of readership / magazine subscription, maintain, improve and strengthen the image of Femina Group
- Energetic, detail oriented and creative
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent administration, good in intrapersonal & interpersonal skills and working in team
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Programs (word, Power Point, Excel, etc)
- Proficiency in English language (written & spoken)
- Strength in strategic planning and application of marketing tools
- Good Knowledge in Market potential, Market share, Market strategy, Marketing information and decision making.
- Have experience minimum 1 year, fresh graduate will be considered
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|