Lowongan Audit & Taxation | Lowongan Auditing | Lowongan Agriculture / Poultry / F
PT Pacific Fiber Indonesia
PT Pacific Fiber Indonesia is a multinational company with main businesses in Fiber, Wood Chip, CPO Plantation and Mill, Coal Mining & Trading, Construction, Engineering, Shipping, Property, and Air Services.
We are equal opportunity employer that committed to recruit, develop, and retain the best talents. Our people are some of the best in the similar type of business with considerable competencies and extensive experience across all areas of our operations.
One of our business unit open vacant position for :
Jakarta Raya, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Timur, Riau, Sumatera Utara
- Conduct fraud awareness workshops.
- Performance management including carrying out training to improve Internal Audit competencies.
- Assist management in identifying process efficiencies and cost savings.
- Participate in other projects which may include fraud investigation.
- Follow up on implementation of management action plans.
- Attend management meetings and present audit findings to management and follow up on management queries.
- Prepare Audit Reports, Quarterly Reports and other reports as and when required.
- Ensure the adequacy of work papers.
- Review the work of the Team Leader and/or Internal Auditors, including but not limited to process documentation, internal control identification and assessment as well as audit findings.
- Monitor the execution of the Annual Audit Plan.
- Prepare/Review and Approve Audit Planning Memorandum, including Sampling Strategy.
- Apply audit prioritization technique, establish prioritization criteria, carry out assessment and develop Annual Audit Plan.
- Able to be based in Kalimantan / Pekanbaru / Medan.
- Good command of written and spoken English (Mandarin will be advantage).
- Familiar with Internal Audit Methodology.
- At least 6 years of audit experience in a large organization or an international public accounting firm, with 3 years experience in managing team or subordinates.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or equivalent professional qualifications.