Lowongan General/Cost Accounting | Lowongan Financial Accounting & Reporting | Lowongan Engineering / Technical C
We are a provider of innovative Information Technology solutions and services. Currently we are seeking dedicated candidate for our Indonesian Rep office in Jakarta.
Finance & Office Manager (Accounting, HR, Legal & Admin)
Jakarta Raya - Jl. Jendral Sudirman - Jakarta
- Job Scope (Responsibility)
- Provide strategic financial advice to GM.
- Administration of Credit and collections policies and of payment policy
- Cash flow management
- Ensure company’s financial operation within the regulators’ guideline in each country.
- Manage tax matters including, withholding PPh 21,PPh 23, PPh 25, input PPN, output PPN
- Financial reporting for statutory, regulatory and management purposes.
- Transactional accounting or bookkeeping.
- Ensure the smooth operation of finance and accounting practices to maximize company’s financial performance
- Establish the finance and accounting system
- Payroll administration
- Appraisal system design
- Training development and administration
- Benefits administration (insurances, leaves, allowance, etc.)
- HR Policy development and administration
- Implement new company policies and restructure the workflow, if necessary.
- Streamline the back-office operations to maximize the business efficiency.
- Vendor/supplier administration
- Develop the document administration policy
- Office equipment and IT Equipment administration
- Furnish the excellent office environment to maximize the efficiency and performance of the staff.
- Give legal advice to with the help of legal and other professional firms to protect company’s benefits in line with regulators guidelines.
- Develop the internal legal control system to prevent the violation in product liability law and other trade related laws and regulations in each country.
- Understand the HQ policy and implement it to the local practices.
- His/her responsibility is not limited to the above.
- Administers the company's Human Resources policies, ensuring compliance with the relevant laws and regulations, make recommendations to Directors regarding policy revisions on matters pertaining to Taxation, Human Resource and Corporate legal matters.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Corporate Admininstration and Corporate Finance or equivalent.
- Have strong background and experience in Indonesia Corporate tax matters and regulation.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|