Lowongan Electrical Engineering | Lowongan Electrical Engineer | Lowongan Construction / Building
PT Buma Perindahindo
Jakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya)
Responsible to provide shop drawing for approval by COMPANY representative and as built drawing (if needed) in a latest Autocad version. Provides technical support to Construction Manager and assists him with project planning and scheduling, and complying with HSE requirements in the oil and gas industry. Reviews the technical aspects of the installation, construction, test and commisioning procedures and methods to assure that they comply with and satisfy the requirements of the codes, standards, specifications and drawings; and assists with interpretation of those documents as required. Performs engineering calculations and minor redesigns as required to resolve field questions and design problems. Collecting the relevant data and compiling the project documentation (e.g. as-built drawings, extra work records, survey records, transfer documents, etc.)
- Good communication skills in English language
- Have knowledge in the use of computer programs application such as Microsoft excel, word, power point, Auto Cad, and related software with electrical design and analysis
- Have excellent engineering, interpersonal, planning and scheduling skills.
- Have a good understanding of all applicable codes, standards, specifications, and Safe System of Work in Oil/Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience in engineering and construction of camp/building facilities, and infrastructure of electrical work, including a minimum 3 year experience as a Field Electrical Engineer, and at least 1 EPC project essentially similar in scope to that contemplated under this contract, in oil and gas industry and/or petrochemical industry.
- Minimum D3 from Electrical Engineering
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|