Lowongan Pharmacy | Lowongan BioTech / Pharmaceutical
As a leading CRO in the Asia-Pacific region, PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL is committed to create a teamwork environment where each employee can be motivated and nurtured both in the personal and professional levels.
We provide our employees with necessary assistances, certifications, resources and technical trainings that are crucial to ensure they perform their duties successfully.
Currently, we are looking for the following position for our team expansion in Indonesia:
Clinical Enrollment Manager
Jakarta Raya, Jawa Barat
- Fixed period of support to the data cleaning activities
- Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment, building partnerships and modelling teamwork, communicating to the site staff in an open, balanced and objective manner.
- Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the CEM to ensure that performance meets and/or exceeds the enrolment for the study.
- Organise and conduct spirometry training and co-ordinate other appropriate trainings in co-operation with site staff to ensure continuous development.
- Supply (and coordinate) information for brochures, newsletters, proposals and advertisements concerning the study recruitment.
- Review site screening records to identify potential subjects. Work with local centres to facilitate patient referral process to main centres.
- Review patient notes, select and present high quality patients to fulfill enrolment needs.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of an effective patient database.
- Identify opportunities for the CEM service to be offered, through an appreciation of site needs, awareness of enrolment needs, information arising out of site meetings.
- Synergistic communication and interaction with in-house Clinical Monitoring and onsite Clinical Research associates (as appropriate) on a regular basis.
- Collaborate and exchange information with site staff on a regular basis.
- Translate protocol requirements into the sites’ daily routine and develop site specific recruitment strategy based on local resourcing, infra-structure and recruitment potential.
- Maintain updated patient database plus regular site contact and visits.
- Preferred experience in:
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical/Clinical Research industries
- CRAs with monitoring experience with COPD studies
- Spirometry Technicians/Lung Function Technicians
- Current study nurses with COPD background or respiratory therapists
- Handling data queries and data clean up
- Dealing with low recruiting sites
- Spirometry training
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|